Lately I have been reaching for concealer more than foundation. Arbonne’s new The Real Conceal Liquid Concealer has been my go to concealer. It has incredible coverage while still feeling light weight. The best part is it works beautifully with my dry skin.
The real deal. This lightweight formula offers buildable, full coverage to conceal dark circles, imperfections, and the visible signs of aging, while delivering ingredients to brighten and hydrate the skin. The flexible paddle applicator helps easily apply the perfect amount of product. I have had nothing but a positive experience with this concealer. It really hydrates my dry skin and lasts all day for me. Most importantly, it doesn’t look cakey and it doesn’t crease. It really brightens up my skin and makes me look wide awake.
This concealer not only provides all day coverage but it contains beneficial skincare ingredients:
- Bamboo Powder– Helps blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving a soft focus effect.
- Phytinol – A propriety Arbonne blend with chicory and alfalfa extract, conceals to help reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eye.
- Eyebright Extract – A botanical containing antioxidant properties, helps deliver moisturizing benefits to soothe the eye area exposed to environmental dryness.
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – A botanical containing antioxidant properties, helps promote the appearance of supple and radiant skin.
- Peptides – Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to create a smooth surface on the skin.
- Jambu Flower Bud Extract – A moisturizing botanical extract, helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles with a smoothing effect and conditions skin to help enhance skin radiance as well as the look of firmness.
Available in seven shades:
- Medium Warm
DISCLOSURE: This post contains product(s) sent from the company or their PR team for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own and unbiased for the products mentioned.