I’m a huge fan of sea salt. It’s natural minerals and trace elements gently exfoliate, unclog pores, and cleanses the skin’s outside layers, which in return leaves skin soft and subtle. I have been using the Foaming Sea Salt Scrub from Arbonne for awhile and I’m officially hooked.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Hydro-trap technology provides the skin with a 24-hour moisture shield to protect the skin’s surface against harsh climates.
- Atoligomer a modern seawater extract, helps improve the skin’s surface and promote a more radiant appearance.
- Sea fennel and sea kelp extract help moisturize.
- Spirulina extract contains a high multivitamin, protein and amino acid content to support the skin’s moisture framework.
- Bladderwrack extract softens and soothes skin, while laminaria digitata acts as a hydrating antioxidant.
How I use This Product
Arbonne recommends using this scrub 2-3 times a week, but since my skin is so dry I have been using it once a week. In the shower I generously squeeze onto my palms and massage over my entire body, using broad circular movements toward the heart. Then I work it into a light lather and rinse off.
What’s great about this scrub compared to other scrubs is it washes off instantly. Unlike other scrubs where I feel like even after washing my face I have tiny exfoliating particles still stuck on my skin. I also love that this scrub is filled with beneficial ingredients that I know are beneficial for my skin especially my dry itchy skin.
My skin feels soft and subtle after using this scrub. I still obviously need to moisturize my skin but my skin doesn’t feel tight or extra dry after using this scrub.
What I Like
- Packed with beneficial ingredients
- Sanitary packaging
- Leaves skin soft
- Non drying
- A little bit goes a long way
- Paraben -free
- Certified gluten free and vegan
What I Don’t Like
Arbonne is a company that sells cosmetics and skin care products. You can purchase their products online or through a rep much like Avon or Mary Kay. Arbonne products are cruelty-free and are also vegan except when stated as other wise. Arbonne lipsticks are free of parabens, talc, gluten, toluene and phthalates.They sell higher end cosmetics and skin care so you will notice higher prices, and as regular readers of my blog know I am trying to go more natural so I know it costs more to create products that are more natural. I personally think it’s worth buying some higher end cosmetics and know your not putting a bunch of chemicals and toxins on your skin or your face.
DISCLOSURE This post contains product(s) sent from the company or their PR team for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own and unbiased for the products mentioned.