I don’t know about you but I am so over the heat that we have been having and I’m so ready for fall. Although I naturally prefer the colder months, that is when our skin starts to become very dry and chapped. I personally have very dry lips and it seems like every year I struggle to fix that issue. As we say goodbye to summer and hello to the cool autumn weather I wanted to introduce a new lip treatment I have been loving from Arbonne.
The Arbonne Intelligence Lip Treatment replenishes moisture to smooth lip texture. It has a proprietary ingredient Phytinol, which helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the lips and contours, and supports the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Lips feel replenished, hydrated and moisturized. Also enhances the appearance of lip volume and multitasks as a primer for lipstick or gloss. I absolutely love this lip treatment. The cream formula quickly absorbs into the lips which is great because my experience with lip treatments has always felt very tacky on my lips. I love the ingredients included in this lip treatment;
- Cocoa Butter – comforts, softens and nourishes lips with moisture
- Alfalfa extract – smooths skin’s appearance and minimizes the look of fine lines
- Chicory root extract – protects and supports skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Ginger – enhances lips natural pink colour, and delivers the appearance of immediate plumping
- Raspberry seed oil – minimizes moisture loss by replenishing lip barrier and sealing in moisture
- Cloudberry extract – with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, vitamin C and pectins – softens, conditions and nourishes by moisturizing
- After 3 days 31% of women measured improvement in lip moisture was shown
- After 3 days 29% of women measured improvement in the appearance of lip volume was shown
- After 3 days 19% of women measured improvement in the appearance of firmness was shown
Apply this lip treatment morning and night as part of your skincare regimen. Pat gently all over clean lips and along the lip contour. You can use this treatment alone or underneath lipstick.
WHERE TO BUY
$46 CAD / 9.8ml
DISCLOSURE This post contains product(s) sent from the company or their PR team for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own and unbiased for the products mentioned.