- Shea butter melt & pour soap base (I buy it here)
- Lemon essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Poppy seeds
- Vitamin E oil
- Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle
- Soap mold
- Chop up the soap bases into cubes and place them into a glass measuring cup and let it all melt in the microwave . The time it takes for the soap to melt really depends on the the amount you are melting and the company. Different companies soaps have different melting points.
- Once the soap is completely melted add in your poppy seeds and any essential oils or carrier oils you want to add in.
- Stir everything well and pour into your mold.
- Lightly spray rubbing alcohol if you notice any air bubbles.
- This recipe should make about 4-5 bars depending on how large your molds are