Bath salts can be a great treat after a long day but they can be really pricey and I prefer to make my own that way I know exactly what’s going into them. They also make perfect gifts. I recently bought a ton of rose buds and a new Rose Geranium Essential Oil so I incorporated those two ingredients with beautiful pink Himalayan salt and dead sea salt from Israel. The great thing about making your own bath salts is you can customize the ingredients to your liking. Lavender and Chamomile bath salts are a popular version too. The options are endless.
- 1/2 cup Himalayan Pink Salt (I buy mine here)
- 1 cup Dead Seal Salt (I buy mine here)
- 1 Cup dried Rose Petals (I buy mine here)
- 15 drops Rose Geranium Essential oil (I buy min here)
- Glass jar
- Combine all of the salts in a glass mixing bowl.
- Mix in the rose petals
- Add essential oil and mix well
- Store in an air tight jar